Gulf Coast Chrysalis

Monday, October 16, 2006

Gulf Coast Chrysalis Girls Flight 31

Happy 4th Day, Ladies!

We hope that each of you had an awesome 4th Day.

If you didn't have a chance to answer the questions at closing, maybe you would like to do so here.

What did your Chrysalis Flight mean to you?

What do you intend to do about it?

Please comment. Tell us how you are doing. What inspires you in your devotional life or how we can pray for you.

Jesus loves you and so do we!

Fly with Christ!

3 Comments:

  • I had an amazing time last weekend! Even though I knew some of the big things that would happen, the whole experience still really changed my life. I loved everything the speakers had to share and the new friends I made.
    Now I can't wait to work on a Flight!! I hope to have a bunch of my friends come, too! Hopefully now that I've gone, others will be more open to going as well.
    Thank you all for the awesome time I had last weekend!!
    Fly With Christ!!
    Page D. Flight #31

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:21 PM  

  • Page - I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend. We can't wait for you to work a Flight, too! =) Have a great week and don't forget the hoot!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:25 PM  

  • Gwen - you and Rick are amazing!!!! We simply could not have had these flights without both of you. What a blessing you are to all of us (especially me!).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home